The Arena High Performance Fresnel uses Selecon’s 250mm / 10-inch lens which provides unmatched output and beam control for long throw applications.
The beam quality is excellent with a well-controlled flat even field with a distinct “crisp white” tint. Useful throw distance range of 6-25m / 20-82ft.
- Leading performance for a theatre Fresnel due to 250mm diameter lens.
- Wide range of beam angles: 9° – 56°.
- Integrated safety bond rated for the luminaire.
- Flat even beam with very little spill allows clean masking with barndoor flaps.
- Adjustable yoke balance point.
- Swing-down door for easy access to lamp or lens.
- “Cool Touch Technology” – rear mouldings and large rear grab handle.
- Your choice of GY16 lamp socket for CP72, 2.0kW lamp or G22 lamp socket for CP91 2.5kW or CP92 2.0kW lamp.
- ‘Posi-slide’ focus system with no metal to metal contact provides smooth focus movement.
- Effective airflow maintains lower body temperature.
- Constructed of pressure die-castings and aluminium extrusion.
|Dimensions||464 × 357 × 448 mm|