A popular alternative or companion to the Acclaim Fresnel, the narrow spot achieved with a Selecon Acclaim PC is near parallel and very efficient which is ideal for dramatic highlights, while the flood angle will comfortably cover a large stage area from a short throw distance.
With a ‘crisper’ beam and less light scatter the Acclaim PC offers a wide range of beam angles (4°-64°) useful from onstage, stage side and auditorium lighting positions in theatre, small studio, school hall and drama suites, and display lighting applications.
A smarter choice than a Par or Fixed Beam due to superior control and light quality.
- Up to 50% more light output than comparative PCs.
- A wide range of beam angles from 4°-64°.
- Integrated safety bond, rated for the fitting; maximum free length = 650mm.
- Light texturing on the rear of lens obscures filament imaging retaining the characteristic PC beam clarity.
- Improved filter life through increased airflow.
- Cooler focus operation due to the use of engineering plastics on front (colour frame mount) and rear.
- Adjustable yoke balance point.
- ‘Swing-down’ side door for easy access to lamp or for cleaning. Micro-switch automatically isolates the mains power supply when opened.
- Lamps are quickly and safely removed using ejector mechanism.
- Lamp life is enhanced through judder-free focus action of the captive lamp/reflector assembly which moves on Teflon-coated bearings.
- Heat-insulated rear grab-handle which doubles as handy storage for the 1m cable length.
- New barndoor design, cool to focus maintaining settings through unique hinge tension design – retro-fittable.
- Focusing is fast and safe using the large rear grab handle and heat protected focus knob and filter holder.
|Dimensions||358 × 217 × 298 mm|