Lightmoves is Hiring
Commissioning Engineer/Technician – POSITION FILLED
Lightmoves Pty Ltd is a privately owned company that for 34 years has been an industry leader and innovator in the field of Lighting Control and Dimming, Theatrical Lighting Systems and LED specialty lighting.
Previous projects delivered by the Lightmoves Team include Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, AAMI Park Stadium, Melbourne GPO, Crown Casino, Lonsdale Gateway, National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne Town Hall, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Aurora Tower and MCG Sports Lighting.
About the role:
We currently require a Commissioning Engineer to support new and existing clients and installations in Melbourne. You will work as part of our technical services team who are responsible for programming, commissioning and supporting our Lighting Control products on site to deliver the required project and customer outcomes. This role requires strong communication skills, an outgoing attitude and excellent problem-solving and fault-finding skills.
This position reports to the Technical Director and is predominately based in the greater Melbourne Metro area with the some regional customers as well. Working hours are generally 7am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday with some flexibility outside of this and by agreement to support specific project or client requirements.
A successful applicant should have:
- Previous experience with Philips Dynalite, Helvar, Zencontrols, Pharos or KNX would be advantageous
- Self-driven, motivated and able to self-manage with dedication to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Sound knowledge of electrical control systems and good computer skills
- Technical knowledge of lighting control protocols (DALI, DMX etc.) and general electrical systems in commercial buildings
- Strong customer focus with excellent communication skills
- Australian citizen with a current driver’s license
- Relevant tertiary / trade qualifications
- Ability to perform assembly based programming
- Basic understanding of AV systems & AV integration with lighting control
- Understanding of BMS systems and integration
- Chance to be part of a dynamic and growing part of the business
- Generous salary package including a fully maintained company vehicle
- Company supplied communication and IT technologies
- Immediate start
- Supportive and equal opportunity work place
This role is based in our office/warehouse facilities at 138 Browns Rd Noble Park VIC 3174.
This position has now been filled. Please direct any career inquiries to email@example.com.
The Lightmoves Group of companies operate within the architectural and entertainment lighting fields. This includes Lightmoves Pty Ltd, specialising in sales and system solutions; Resolution X, a lighting hire and production company, and Browns Precision Welding, a specialist metal fabricator.
Check out some of the previous projects delivered by Lightmoves.
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.