The Aurora Flood provides a powerful even flood beam of 90°. The beam is well-controlled with minimal light spill and doesn’t light up the adjacent stage area or cause distracting highlights on scenery; ideal for permanent installations or temporary rental/production requirements.
The Aurora Flood range includes the single luminaire (also available with pole operation tilt); 3-way and 4-way linear battens. All batten/square models are available with multi-connectors, in/out options or 2.4m cable tails.
- 90° light beam is smooth and falls off evenly without visible high lights or shadows.
- The extruded aluminium reflector guarantees repeatability of beam characteristics.
- Robust construction from a combination of aluminium extrusions and formed steel panels.
- Filter life is maximised by the dual air-flow chamber construction.
- Filter frame size ensures an economic two frame cut out of a standard filter sheet.
- The filter frame is flat ensuring it can be mounted into the luminaire with ease.
- Re-lamp without removing the colour filter holder via the hinged front filter holder assembly.
- Barndoor accessory available for beam masking.
- Available configurations: single, with or without pole operated tilt; multi batten options as per the Aurora Cyc.