Selecon’s Lui Cyc range delivers seamless blending of one beam to the next in a visually even, controlled wash with no distracting or unwanted spill light. It is ideal for larger cycs up to 8m high for permanent or rental / production temporary installations.
- The LUI range uses the 1000W K4 or 625W P2/10 R7 lamps (189mm).
- Make your own battens using the LUI slot lock joint system that allows a number of units to be locked together.
- Makes a very effective groundrow. Simply reverse the colour cassette by removing the two screw pivot hinges. Add screw jack feet for adjustment. See separate LUI Groundrow specification sheet for conversion details.
- Relamp without having to remove the filter or break focus.
- Filter holder is held captive by spring hinged extruded cover that also blocks unwanted light spill.
- One handed operation only required to focus, change filters etc.
- Mains Power Disconnect – a microswitch isolates the mains supply when opening to relamp (phase and neutral) protecting against a student or technician inserting a lamp into a live socket.
- Safety glass ensures that in the unlikely event of a lamp exploding that the remains are held captive within the luminaire.
- Shape the beam and contain glare with the four-door barndoor accessory – fits all models.