The Aurora Groundrow provides a smooth even wash of light suitable for lighting cycs, scrims and backcloths up to 9m high from a distance of 1.5m for permanent installations or temporary rental/production requirements.
- Light beam is very smooth and falls off evenly without visible high lights or shadows.
- The extruded aluminium reflector guarantees repeatability of beam characteristics.
- Robust construction from a combination of aluminium extrusions and formed steel panels.
- Filter life is maximised by the dual air-flow chamber construction.
- Filter frame size ensures an economic two frame cut out of a standard filter sheet.
- The filter frame is flat ensuring it can be mounted into the luminaire with ease.
- Adjustable rubber feet isolate the luminaire from vibration and provide tilt adjustment.
- Single unit has side hinges for on-site assembly as battens.
- Relamp without removing the colour filter holder.
- Available configurations: single, 4-way linear; choice of multi connectors