The Rama 5°-60° Standard PC provides an adjustable cone of light that has a crisper edge than a Fresnel, and is easily blended with adjacent beams to provide even illumination. A well controlled, crisp beam and little light scatter from an easy to use and versatile PC lens luminaire using a 150mm/6″ industry-standard lens.
A smarter choice than a Par or Fixed Beam due to superior control and light quality.
- Integrated safety bond, rated for the fitting; maximum free length = 830mm.
- Adjustable yoke balance point.
- ‘Swing-down’ door for easy access to lamp or cleaning. Disconnects the mains power supply on opening.
- Smooth ‘posi-slide’ focus system, no metal to metal contact.
- Constructed of aluminium extrusion and moulded engineering plastics.
- Cooler operation due to use of engineering plastics on front (colour frame mount) and rear of luminaire.
- Heat-insulated rear grab-handle which doubles as handy storage for the 1m cable length.
- Tilt and focus scale is in real degrees allowing for accurate WSYIWYG implementation.