** The DDRC820FR-CS-BT has been discontinued.
The Philips Dynalite DDRC820FR-CS-BT provides control of any type of switched load. The eight channel device supports all types of switched loads up to 20A inductive.
- Feed-through power circuit design — Electrically equivalent to an 8 pole contactor, with the added advantage of each pole being separately controllable via the DyNet network.
- Flexible mounting solution — A DIN-rail mountable device, designed to be installed into the distribution board supplying power to the controlled circuit.
- Inbuilt diagnostic functionality — Features circuit run time tracking on each channel and Device Online/Offline status indication.
- Multiple wiring schemes supported — Controls Single Phase and Neutral or Three Phase and Neutral (Star) wiring configurations.
- Hardware override — Service override switch accessible from front panel.
|Dimensions||211 × 94 × 75 mm|