The Philips Dynalite DDRC810DT-GL is ideal for controlling bi-directional motors, such as curtain and blind motors. It is an eight channel device suitable for any switched load up to 10 A per channel, with a maximum box load of 40 A.
- Voltage free changeover SPDT output relays – Perfect for controlling bi-directional motors.
- Flexible mounting solution – A DIN-rail mountable device, designed to be installed into the distribution board supplying power to the controlled circuit.
- Inbuilt diagnostic functionality – Features circuit run time tracking on each channel.
- Standalone or networked operation – Can operate as a discrete standalone unit, or as part of an integrated control system when connected to the DyNet network.
- Dry contact inputs – The unit receives instructions from voltage-free button presses.
|Dimensions||215 × 93 × 64 mm|