This product has been discontinued. Reach out to our friendly team to discuss great alternatives to this item.
The DIGIDIM 474 is a 4-channel ballast controller fitted with high-inrush relays rated at 16 A per channel. These relays handle short-lived high peak currents during switchon of loads.
The outputs can be configured to match common ballast control loads including 0/1–10 V, DSI®, DALI broadcast and PWM. They can be set to be independent of, or paired with, relay channels. The 474 ballast controller can operate with either a Helvar DIGIDIM or Imagine lighting control system. It is a DIN rail mounted device for ease of installation.
The 474 ballast controller has an intuitive LED segment display and push buttons for monitoring, manual configuration and control purposes.
- 4-channel DALI to 0/1–10 V / DSI® / PWM converter for controlling electronic ballasts
- Fitted with high inrush relays rated at 16 A per channel
- High inrush specification relays
- Wired override input to allow for external triggers
- LED segment display and push buttons
- Multiple output configurations
|Dimensions||158 × 90 × 58 mm|