This product has been discontinued. Reach out to our friendly team to discuss great alternatives to this item.
The 478 is an 8-Subnet DALI Controller can control up to eight DALI channels of up to 64 devices. It is for controlling ballasts and drivers when device addressing is not required.
This reduces commissioning and maintenance costs, as the load devices can be simply replaced. The flexible control inputs support multiple protocols by routing an input address or group to its corresponding subnet output.
Connect the Controller to a DALI network, and configure using Helvar’s Designer or Toolbox software.
- Control using DALI Broadcast messages on each subnet
- Integral DALI Power Supply – supports up to 512 DALI devices (2 mA per driver/ballast)
- Lamp failure reporting per subnet
- Lower commission costs – device addressing/grouping on subnet not required
- DALI / S-DIM / DMX control inputs
|Dimensions||158 × 90 × 58 mm|