The Mini Athena MkII is a high-output compact linear LED bar designed for architectural feature and general lighting applications.
A low voltage version of the FIM, the Mini Athena MkII is available in single colour, warm/cool white, or RGB colour-changing. It’s perfect for lighting architectural features, grazing walls, lighting passages, stairways, windows, and much more.
Its elegant anodised aluminium profile allows it to blend into interiors, and is available in various housing colours (on request).
Fully dimmable with external LED drivers, it can also be integrated into lighting control systems (e.g. Philips Dynalite).
The Mini Athena MkII – the compact choice.
- Collimators High precision optics available in narrow, medium, wide, and elliptical angles to suit every application.
- Lens Transparent, weatherproof, and shock-resistant.
- Housing Anodised aluminium (custom colours available).
- Cable Cable Flexible, low voltage, CAT5 for constant current operation.
- Adjustable Bracket Allows the mounting of the luminaire in any working position.