The FIM is a high-output compact linear LED bar designed for architectural feature and general lighting applications.
A mains-voltage version of the Mini Athena MkII, and powered by the latest Philips Luxeon Rebel LEDs, the FIM is available in single colour, warm/cool white, or RGB colour-changing. It’s perfect for lighting architectural features, grazing walls, lighting passages, stairways, windows, and much more.
Fully dimmable with integral DMX and RDM for remote address-setting and diagnostics, the FIM is the perfect choice for special effect and architectural feature lighting.
- Collimators High precision optics available in narrow, medium, wide, and elliptical angles to suit every application.
- Lens Transparent, weatherproof, and shock-resistant.
- Housing Anodised aluminium, custom colours available.
- Cable Combined UV-stabilised outdoor power/data cable with custom 7-pin in/out connectors for easy installation. Simply daisy-chain together.
- Adjustable Bracket Allows the mounting of the luminaire in any working position.