The NEXUS NXSR is the latest addition to LSC’s Data Distribution products and offers conversion between DMX512A and RDM signals to/from Ethernet and currently supports Art-Net, Shownet and Streaming ACN (sACN) ethernet protocols.
Much more than your standard converter, the NEXUS range of both 1 and 5 port interfaces allows the user many other options such as a protocol conversion tool for today’s demanding shows.
- Two Ethernet Ports via Neutrik Ethercon connectors.
- Second Ethernet port can be used as a hub or as a redundant feed.
- Five data inputs / outputs suitable for DMX512A/RDM compatible protocols.
- Supports Art-Net, Shownet and sACN protocols.
- Output XLR connector options of 5 pin or 3pin.
- Internal 85-265v AC 45-65Hz universal power supply with CE, Ctick and UL approval.
- Fully opto/earth-isolated input & individually opto/earth isolated outputs.
- LED indicators for DMX, Power, DMX Termination and DMX/RDM data activity.
- Output circuits are EMI filtered and current limited to protect against short circuits.
- Sturdy 19″ 1RU rack-mount folded metal case.
|Dimensions||480 × 114 × 44 mm|