The Rama 4.5°-62° High Performance PC provides an adjustable cone of light has a soft edge and is easily blended with adjacent beams to provide even illumination. The custom designed PC lens produces outstanding light output and unmatched beam quality, similar to a profile beam with 114 Hamburg Frost.
A top quality PC using the Selecon custom-designed 175mm / 7-inch high performance lens which combines the beam precision of a Zoomspot with the versatility of a Fresnel. The very narrow spot angle of 4.5° provides the output and control for dramatic highlights while the flood angle of 62° provides a wide, well controlled beam with even light distribution.
Energy efficiency, a cleaner edge and brighter, sharper colours…all within a body size that is no larger than that of an industry standard luminaire.
- Custom lens delivers up to 50% more light, and unmatched beam quality.
- Integrated safety bond rated for the fitting; maximum free length = 830mm.
- Adjustable yoke balance point.
- ‘Swing-down’ door for easy access to lamp or cleaning. Disconnects the mains power supply on opening.
- Smooth ‘posi-slide’ focus system, no metal to metal contact.
- Constructed of aluminium extrusion and moulded engineering plastics.
- Cooler operation due to use of engineering plastics on front (colour frame mount) and rear of luminaire.
- Heat-insulated rear grab-handle which doubles as handy storage for the 1m cable length.
- Tilt and focus scale is in real degrees allowing for accurate WSYIWYG implementation.