The Philips Dynalite DDRC420FR provides control of any type of switched load, including difficult lighting loads. This four channel device supports all types of switched loads up to 20 A inductive.
- Feed-through power circuit design – Electrically equivalent to a 4 pole contactor, with the added advantage of each pole being separately controllable via the DyNet network.
- Flexible mounting solution – A DIN-rail mountable device, designed to be installed into the distribution board supplying power to the controlled circuit.
- Inbuilt diagnostic functionality – Features circuit run time tracking on each channel and Device Online/Offline status indication.
- Multiple wiring schemes supported – Controls single phase and neutral or three phase and neutral (star) wiring configurations.
- Hardware override – Service override switch accessible from front panel.
|Dimensions||105 × 95 × 75 mm|