The Philips Dynalite DLE1220GL is a 12 channel leading edge dimmer controller, with a maximum load per channel of 20A and total device load of 180A. It is suitable for use with incandescent, neon and selected fluorescent light sources, as well as iron core and leading edge dimmable electronic transformers.
- Large load capability – Ideal for applications that require reliability combined with large power handling.
- DMX512 compatibility – Perfect for use in theaters, shopping centers and auditoria.
- Interference suppression – Iron powder core toroidal choke lessens effects of interference from other equipment, such as transformers.
- Naturally ventilated – Requires no forced cooling or maintenance.
- Soft start and voltage regulation technologies – Protects lamps from over voltage and dramatically improves lamp life, reducing maintenance costs.
- Diagnostic functionality – Device Online/ Offline status reporting and channel override switches.
- User controls – Incorporates service override switch and three phase indicator LED. Hardware bypass switches are provided for each channel.
- Options available – Including circuit breaker trip reporting, earth leakage and overload protection on each channel, or three pole circuit breakers.
|Dimensions||620 × 346 × 202 mm|