**NOTE** The Redback Rack-Mount Dimmer product has been discontinued. Please see the LSC GenVI Dimmer.
Redback is the world’s first portable rack mount dimmer system to provide full user control via the new RDM (remote device management) protocol. This allows the user to change any setting on the Redback from a controller at the other end of the DMX cable. No more crawling around backstage with a torch to check or change a setting!
Redback dimmers have a MIDI control option, to allow direct control from Music sequencer software, Keyboards or any other MIDI device. Great for bands, DJ’s, Duo’s and other MI or show automation applications.
Redback dimmers are certified as Product of Australia, guaranteeing that the units are fully designed, manufactured, assembled and testing in Australia, in LSC’s own factory.
Redback dimmers have built in chases and programmable scenes to allow full stand alone operation, without the need for any type of controller. Ideal for shop windows, Museums, Trade Show stands and the Retail Environment.
- 6-channel and 12-channel versions
- 10A per channel.
- 6kA rated thermo-magnetic miniature circuit breaker (MCB).
- LSC’s proprietary Current Control Technology (CCT) protects all MCB’s from nuisance tripping due to cold lamp inrush currents.
- 100% Duty Cycle rated across all channels simultaneously at 25˚C ambient.
- DMX512A compatible with link thru connector and input termination switch.
- LED Phase and DMX indicators.
- Variety of output connector options available.
- Optional MIDI input.
- High density design allows for compact installation in racking and touring frames/cases.