The DIGIDIM 510 module is an USB-to DALI interface that provides a convenient method of connecting a personal computer running Helvar Toolbox programming software to a Helvar DIGIDIM DALI network.
The 510 Interface unit is housed in a standard Helvar panel module. The unit can be simply wall mounted using a Helvar single back box frame. Alternatively, it can be combined with up to two further modules from the Helvar range, in a triple module (double back box) frame. The module is supplied with both white and black snap-on fascia panels.
The connection between the PC and the 510 Interface is via a standard USB/Mini-B cable (supplied).
- Simple insertion into Digidim modular panels
- Quick and simple PC-to-DALI connection
- Black and white fascias included
- Standard mini-B USB connector
- Powered from DALI network
|Dimensions||35.4 × 31.8 × 48.4 mm|