This product has been discontinued. Reach out to our friendly term to discuss a great alternative to this item.
The SC-DMXrec is a simple show controller designed to playback DMX information for applications where a full lighting control console is not required. Record up to five hours of show time, or record snapshots of incoming DMX information from a lighting control console. Create scenes, chases and shows for playback as required and assign to one of eight memory slots. A comprehensive choice of cue/chase/show triggering delivers full flexible solutions for installations where DMX luminaires need to be integrated into a building lighting control system. Recorded data can be easily backed up.
- Records and outputs one universe of DMX
- 5 trigger modes : Internal timeclock, SMPTE, MIDI, DMX, and Manual
- 8 memories with individual settings for assigning Shows, Scenes or Chases
- Over five hours of storage for show time
- 4 recording modes
- Dry contacts available for each memory and playback control
- Terminal connectors for input and output connections
- Colour LCD display for easy configuration
|Dimensions||482 × 78 × 44 mm|