PDRxA Revolution Series
Contemporary two-, four-, or eight-button panel with backlit buttons.
The Philips Dynalite Revolution user interface features a sleek, contemporary design and incorporates the latest in field effect technology. Each easy-to-press mechanical button can be customized with text or icons and programmed to perform a wide variety of local and site-wide control functions. The Revolution American range is suitable for, but not limited to, North American, South American, Australian, and New Zealand markets.
- Field effect technology – The user interface detects an approaching user and lights up to encourage interaction.
- Color backlight – Customize each button’s backlight from an RGB color palette.
- Supplied as two components – The Application Module contains buttons, rim, base and mounting plate, which can be mixed and matched to suit décor. The Communication Module (DACM) contains logical and network functions and can be pre-programmed off-site, allowing commissioning to commence prior to finalizing rim and button options.
- Multiple language and icon labeling – Button labeling language choices include English, Chinese and Arabic. A library of common icons transcends language barriers, which is particularly useful in hospitality applications.
- Custom button engraving – Available on request.
- Décor-matching options – Buttons and rims are available in a range of attractive glass-look polycarbonate finishes.
- 64-channel DMX Tx support – Can be factory-set to DMX instead of DyNet, to communicate directly with DMX fixtures
|Dimensions||116 × 76 × 38 mm|