EnvisionTouch provides intelligent system control via an iOS or Android hand-held device. Suited to both residential and commercial control applications, multiple integrated systems can be easily controlled with single preset scenarios such as ‘Welcome Home’ or ‘After Hours’.
- Self-configuring application — Standardized templates and functionality reduce commissioning and installation time.
- Effortless control — Users can view current system status and make adjustments to lighting, HVAC, blinds and other equipment connected to the Philips Dynalite control network.
- Control individual lighting channels — Adjust standard light sources via sliders, with an option to control warm-white / cool-white fixtures and RGB color settings.
- Single-click control — Recall predefined user preferences for lighting, blinds, heating and entertainment systems
- Available for iOS 7.0+ and Android 2.1+ — iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch and a range of Android phones and tablet devices.
- Simple Ethernet connection — Requires a Philips Dynalite EnvisionGatweway or 100BT bridge and a WiFi router to connect to the Philips Dynalite system.