Philips Dynalite DDNG485 V3
Flexible network communications gateway
The Philips Dynalite DDNG485 V3 is a flexible network communications bridge designed for RS-485 networks.
The two optically isolated RS-485 ports enable the DDNG485 to implement a trunk and spur topology on large project sites, with the bridge providing a high-speed backbone optically coupled to many lower-speed spurs.
DDNG485 V3 is differentiated by DMX512 mode – the ability to transmit or receive up to 512 channels of DMX with automatic DyNet conversion and task triggering.
- Route DyNet to third-party systems – Such as audio-visual, Modbus meters, and building automation systems, providing an integrated approach to total building control and energy management.
- DMX512 mode – Transmit or receive up to 512 channels of DMX with automatic DyNet conversion and task triggering. Provides temporary control of house lights from the DMX console in an auditorium scenario.
- Electrical fault isolation – Faults can be isolated to individual network spurs.
- Internal controls – Programmable logic controller capable of comprehensive conditional and sequential logic and arithmetic function processing, packet filtering, and DyNet to DyNet 2 translation.
- Flexible mounting solution – DIN rail mountable, designed to be installed into a distribution board or other electrical enclosure.