Philips Dynalite Multimaster DALI Driver Controller (DDBC120-DALI)
The Philips Dynalite DDBC120-DALI delivers cost-effective control of DALI drivers through provision of a full universe of 64 DALI drivers. The device communicates seamlessly with Philips Dynalite DALI sensors and user interfaces.
- DALI MultiMaster solution – Compatible with a range of DALI fittings and devices including; DALI fluorescent drivers, DALI electronic low voltage transformers, DALI LED fixtures, DALI emergency lighting fixtures and Philips Dynalite DALI sensors and user interfaces.
- Compatible with DALI 209 drivers – Provides control of tunable white luminaires.
- DALI auto-enumeration – Provides automatic enumeration of DALI ballasts when powered on and enables self-repair of the network system if a DALI driver fails.
- Fully scalable network solution – Direct mapping from DALI to the DyNet network protocol eliminates DALI imposed limits, such as maximum group sizes.
- Dual functionality – Leverage advantages of a true DALI network solution, whilst still allowing full function set of DyNet network control.
- Built-in energy savings – Control signals can be programmed to operate in tandem with the internal relay, which will automatically isolate the power circuit when all associated channels are at 0%.
- Integral DALI bus power supply – Removes the need for provision of a separate external power supply and reduces distribution board wiring complexity.
- Inbuilt diagnostic functionality – Features lamp and driver failure reporting, driver run time tracking for each driver, emergency test reporting and Device Online/Offline status indication.
|Dimensions||105 × 95 × 75 mm|