OPTOTRONIC Linear drivers are the solution for a wide variety of luminaire types and applications. Developed for linear light applications such as office or industry lighting, the OPTOTRONIC Linear drivers offer you maximum flexibility in the design of your LED-based luminaires – no matter if you need SELV or non-isolated drivers.
- Window driver with adjustable output current via DALI or LEDset2 interface (resistor)
- Suitable for class I luminaires
- Lifetime of up to 100 000 hours** and high ambient temperature of up to +50/60 °C
- Overtemperature, overload and short-circuit protection as well as open-circuit-proof
- Stepless and color-consistent dimming with DALI (from 100 % to 1 %, hybrid (comfort) dimming)
- Programmable features: CLO (constant lumen output), corridor function, Touch DIM® (Sensor), emergency lighting
- Suitable for emergency lighting systems with central battery according to IEC 61347-2-13