The 314 Tilting Microwave Detector provides occupancy detection for the automatic control of DALI lighting loads. The unit detects movement using its highly sensitive microwave detector.
It emits low-power microwave signals and measures the reflections as the signals bounce off moving objects. The adjustable sensor head allows the area of detection to be optimised for the required application.
The unit is compatible with Helvar’s lighting system design and control software.
- Detects movement using its highly sensitive microwave detector
- Tilting head to allow the area of detection to be optimised for each particular application
- Fully configurable in Designer™ and Toolbox™ software
- Long range sensor (range up to 30 m)
- Powered either from the DALI network or via an external power supply
- Low profile flush mounting design
|Dimensions||85 × 85 × 92 mm|