This product has been discontinued. Reach out to our friendly team to discuss great alternatives to this item.
The DIGIDIM 444 Mini Input Unit is a DALI-compatible interface, designed to allow customer specified switches, sensors, time clocks or other on/off control devices to be incorporated into a DIGIDIM lighting control system.
The Mini input Unit is a small, prewired, encapsulated printed circuit board and is suitable for inclusion into all standard size back boxes together with a suitable mainsrated switch.
- Allows customer specified switches, sensors, time clocks or other on/off control devices to be incorporated into a Helvar lighting control system
- Manufactured in the form of a ribbon cable with encapsulated electronic module
- Suitable for installing behind a switch plate, in the back box
- Has 4 volt free contacts that may be monentary or latching
- Comprehensive programming options via Designer and Toolbox Software
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 10 mm|