This product has been discontinued. Reach out to our friendly team to discuss great alternatives to this item.
The 313 Low-Profile Microwave Detector provides occupancy detection for the automatic control of DALI lighting loads. The unit can also be controlled using the Helvar 303 Infrared Remote control handset.
The 313 detects movement using its highly sensitive microwave detector. It emits low-power microwave signals, and measures the reflections as the signals bounce off moving objects.
When an area is no longer occupied, the load will switch off after a certain time. This time-out period is configured using Helvar’s lighting system design and control software.
- Detects movement using its highly sensitive microwave detector
- Fully configurable in Designer™ and Toolbox™ software
- Larger coverage area than PIR sensor (12 m – 16 m)
- Powered either from the DALI network or via an external power supply
- Low-profile flush mounting design
|Dimensions||76 × 76 × 61.2 mm|