This product has been discontinued. Reach out to our friendly team to discuss great alternatives to this item.
Small console. Mighty control.
The Ion® Xe is the compact workhorse of the Eos® family. Featuring the same backlit keyboard layout and full-feature software as its bigger siblings, this little desk brings professional programming power to any venue. Ion Xe can integrate into a system with all other Eos family products (except Element), and you can transition between desks with ease.
The Ion Xe is available in either 2,048 or 12,288 outputs, and provides support for up to two external monitors. The master playback faders can be supplemented with virtual faders or a variety of other options.
- 2,048 or 12,288 outputs
- 16,000 control channels (any number from 1 – 99,999)
- Up to 99 discrete users
- Partitioned control
- Master playback pair with motorized 100mm faders
- User-definable direct selects
- Four discrete palette types (IFCB)
- Presets function as “all palette”
- Effects provide dynamic relational and absolute progressive behavior
- Central information area (CIA) accesses the browser and other controls
- Four pageable encoders for non-intensity parameter control
- Configurable high-density channel display, with format and flexi-channel modes
- Up to six abstract color spaces, tinting, spectrum and fade path tools.
- User configurable, interactive Magic Sheets
- ETCNet2™ and Net3™ (powered by ACN), ArtNet and Avab® UDP network output protocols
- Show import from Obsession, Express™, Expression®, Emphasis®, Congo®, Cobalt®, Grand MA1, Grand MA2, Safari and Strand 500/300 Series
- Two individually configurable Ethernet ports
- Multiple MIDI and/or SMPTE TimeCode Inputs, Analog/Serial Inputs, OSC transmit/recieve
- Virtual Media Server function for pixel mapped effects, images, animations
|Dimensions||497 × 362 × 104 mm|