zencontrol’s new DALI-2 smart sensor range offers solutions for both wired and wireless DALI-2 systems.
The new Multi Sensor, not only acts as a motion and light sensor but will also detect eCO2, eVOC (volatile organic compounds), humidity, temp, sound and pressure. All this data can then be transferred across the DALI line (wired or wirelessly) where data can be displayed in front end software, shared with third parties (e.g. BMS via Bacnet) or used to trigger further actions.
The Wireless version is built on part 104 of the DALI standard and uses standard DALI commands that are delivered over a wireless mesh network using Thread as the transport layer.
Featuring an inbuilt DALI power supply these sensors can also be used to create Hybrid networks where DALI light fittings can be physically wired to the sensor with all data then transmitted wirelessly back to an Application Controller for overall system integration.
The Sensors come in both PIR and microwave versions and have options for in built relays as well as standard switch inputs.
These sensors are available, flush, surface, conduit mount or wall mount options.
Designed in Australia by the leaders in DALI-2 technology, zencontrol lead where others are still struggling to follow.
- Built on the latest DALI-2 standards
- Monitor your buildings air quality to ensure a healthy building for the occupants
- Standard non proprietary DALI commands sent over wireless mesh network
- Using the industry standard for IT Thread offers superior reliability and bandwidth
- Built in DALI power supply to power other DALI devices
- Built in relay that can be separately controlled for switched loads
- PIR & Microwave versions
- Multi-master compatible/ multiple control devices per line
- Multiple mounting options, including IP65 option