The Xtylos is a compact beam moving light with unique optical and chromatic characteristics, making use of a tailor-made RGB laser source (Patent Application filed). This laser source, lasting for 10,000 hours, is enclosed in a reliable, safe and fully sealed module and it is the powerful engine of an incredible array of colors: in contrast to the subtractive mixing used with discharge lamps, colored light beams are as bright as a white light beam!
The range of effects features two gobo wheels – with 7 rotating gobos and 12 fixed gobo slots – a wheel with 3 prisms, and a sixteen facet prism on a dedicated channel which can be overlapped with the prism wheel. The beam aperture can be steered in the range 1°-7° and it can be decreased further to 0.5°.
The Xtylos is definitely the most dynamic light on the market. It is the first moving head light with a laser light source, and this opens up new, surprising prospects for the development of the entire entertainment lighting world.
- Light Source: Tailor-made laser engine, enclosed in a sealed module
- Long lasting light source (10,000 hours) with minimal decay
- Solid, flat field, saturated, ultraconcentrated light beam without any visible hotspots.
- Aperture: 1°-7° range (up to 0.5° using beam diameter reducers)
- RGB additive color mixing, with exclusive Turbo-colors
- Unequalled color consistency both across different fixtures and during lifetime.
- Exclusive BLazer graphic effects
- 7 rotating gobos
- 12 fixed gobo slots: 5 gobos and 7 beam reducers
- One wheel with 3 prisms and 1 soft-edge frost filter
- Sixteen-facet prism on a dedicated channel
- Unrivalled effect and color change speed
- Compact housing with easy accessibility to all modules
- Extremely fast pan-tilt movements
- Ultra-precise 24-bit digital dimmer