The ETC Gio® is an on-the-go road warrior in a tidy footprint that can handle shows of any size with ease. Boasting the programming capacity of the Eos Titanium (Eos Ti™) desk.
- From 4,096 to 24,576 outputs with no co-processing.
- 10 definable motorized faders, with 30 pages of control
- Four pageable haptic encoders
- Two integral articulating 12.1″ LCD multi-touch displays.
- Supports 3 external high resolution Display Port monitors; can be single- or multi-touch
- Custom-design your control interface using Magic Sheets, with topographical or abstract layouts. Full interaction with the command line allows command instructions – from the simplest and most immediate to the most complex – accessed from a mouse or single- or multi-touch displays.
- Configure and program a pixel-map layout, using integral or custom-designed content.
- ETCNet3™ (ACN- based), ETCNet2™, Artnet and Avab® UDP protocol output
- Multiple MIDI and SMPTE Inputs
- OSC and UDP Transmit and Receive
- Client/server networking and synchronized backup
- 12 discrete online users with partitioned control
|Dimensions||589 × 775 × 295 mm|