Professional control…scaled just right
Gio @5 brings the high-end control of the larger Eos® family consoles to venues with tighter spaces – or tighter budgets.
This portable console packs all the control necessities into a compact footprint, so external monitors and accessories are optional. With an articulating, 17-inch, multi-touch LCD display, five definable and page-able motorized faders and a master fader pair, Gio @5 is the perfect step up for Ion® users who want expanded hands-on access to playbacks, color control, touchscreen Magic Sheets and more.
The console features the same full-function, backlit keyboard as the Eos Programming Wing and Gio® console, providing an easy transition for experienced Eos users looking for a smaller desk – and a good platform for new programmers looking to gain professional skills that scale up.
- 4,096 or 24,576 outputs
- 16,000 control channels
- Up to 99 discrete users
- Partitioned control
- Master playback pair with motorized 60mm faders
- Five 60mm motorized faders x 200 pages for configurable cue lists, submasters, grand masters, IFCB Palette/Presets lists or individual instances
- One 17.3 inch multi-touch LCD touchscreen for display, direct selection and context-sensitive control
- Four discrete palette types (IFCB)
- Presets function as “all palette”
- Effects provide dynamic relational and absolute progressive behavior
- Central information area (CIA) accesses electronic alpha keyboard, Hue + Saturation color picker, gel picker, browser and other controls
- Four force-feedback encoders for non-intensity parameter control
- Configurable high-density channel display, with format and flexi-channel modes
- User-designed, interactive magic sheets
- Up to six abstract color spaces, tinting, spectrum and fade path tools.
- ETCNet2™ and Net3™ (powered by ACN), ArtNet and Avab® UDP output protocols
- Show import from Obsession, Express™, Expression®, Emphasis®, Congo®, Cobalt®, Grand MA1, Grand MA2, Safari and Strand 500/300 Series
- Two individually configurable Ethernet ports
- Multiple MIDI and/or SMPTE TimeCode Inputs, MIDI In and Out, Analog/Serial Inputs, OSC transmit/receive
- Virtual Media Server function for pixel-mapped effects, images and animations
|Dimensions||589 × 775 × 295 mm|