Diablo is a versatile, feature-rich, ultra-compact 300 W profile luminaire:
- Diablo is the smallest, lightest and most efficient luminaire of its category.
- Record output of 19,000 lumens.
- Total weight of 21.8 kg.
- Based on the ultra-compact Mistral format. Ayrton has miniaturised the framing system while maximizing the performance level.
- The framing section allows accurate positioning of its four shutter blades on a 100% surface area in all positions, so that the user can frame any object regardless of the luminaire’s position.
- A new ultra-compact high-output 550 W power supply feeds eight additional motors in the framing system.
- Diablo borrows the same 13-element proprietary optical system delivering an 7.5:1 zoom ratio with a zoom range of 7° to 53°.
- The 119 mm frontal lens can produce an extremely uniform flat beam that can render images perfectly in all conditions and at any beam angle.
Diablo is available in two versions: S and TC. Diablo S, specially designed for stage applications, is equipped with a monochromatic LED light source that can generate extremely high output and metallic white light calibrated at 7000 K.
- Diablo-TC is geared for applications that require perfect colour rendition, using a monochromatic light source with a native colour rendering index greater than 90 and high TM30 readings, at a colour temperature of 6000 K.
- Fully equipped at the factory, Diablo includes a CMY colour mixing system combined with a progressive CTO and a wheel with seven complementary colours that produces an infinite palette of bright pastels and saturated colours.
- The effects section includes a wheel with seven interchangeable HD glass gobos, a continuous dynamic effects wheel, a 15-blade iris diaphragm, a heavy frost filter and a five-facet circular rotating prism.
- Diablo has a highly efficient phase-change liquid cooling system using a heat pipe that includes a particularly effective ultra-silent ventilation mode, perfect for stage and studio applications.
- 3 Series – Source 300 W – 7000 K (Diablo S)
- Lumens 19,000 (Diablo S)
- Native CRI greater than 90 (Diablo TC)
- Beam Aperture 7° to 53°
- Front Lens 119 mm