The Philips Dynalite DUS360CR-DALI is a recess mountable 360 degree multifunction sensor that combines motion detection (PIR) and ambient light level detection (PE) in one device. The DUS360CR-DALI is powered and communicates to the networked control system via a DALI bus.
- Powered directly by the DALI network – Eliminates the need for additional network field wiring.
- Works with DALI master controller – Requires a DALI MultiMaster controller, such as the DDBC120-DALI, to operate.
- Motion detection feature – Detection of motion within a scanned area triggers a programmed lighting action.
- Segmented click-up bezel – Surrounds the motion sensor element and enables a portion of the sensing field to be masked. This prevents nuisance detection from adjacent doorways or corridors.
- Daylight harvesting mode – Delivers automatic energy savings.
- Ambient light level regulation – In applications where it is critical to maintain precise light, the PE function reads ambient levels and adjusts artificial light levels accordingly.
- Infrared receive capability – Enables sign-on identification to the networked system.
- Suitable for plenum use – UL approved for installation in air-handling plenum spaces.
|Dimensions||72 × 72 × 41 mm|