** The Philips Dynalite DPN series has been discontinued, and replaced by the DPN-SF Screwless Series.
The Philips Dynalite DPN series user interfaces are a popular choice for commercial and residential applications, providing an integrated automation solution.
- Available in a range of finishes — Supplied as standard in high quality brushed stainless steel, user interfaces are also available in custom powder coat colors on request.
- LED status indicators on each button — Provides tactile and visual feedback on system operation.
- Removable button caps — Allows engraving for easy identification of button function.
- Button color choices — Supplied in silver as standard, with black bezel and black engraving, button caps are also available in charcoal grey as a standard option.
- Available in 13 standard layouts — Incorporates the most commonly used control scenarios.
- Custom features available — Optional devices including faders, displays, key switches, plug sockets and engraving are available for unique control solutions.
|Dimensions||72 × 34 × 115 mm|