Circuit Tube combines the features of conduit and cable duct together in the same tube, to provide a time saving alternative to varied existing supply and support structures. Circuit Tube was developed with the installer and serviceman in mind. By using mostly snap-lock and slide fit parts Circuit Tube does away with time consuming drilling, cutting and major termination problems, thus providing a plug in power supply system compatible with conventional trussing supports and electrical fittings.
- CT is of lightweight construction, using rigid PVC connecting architectural aluminium.
- Compatible with straight edge skirting style outlests of the HPM and Clipsal ranges. These include power, lighting, TV, video, sound and computer outlets.
- Snap-lock fit mounting.
- Fits into all 50mm diameter pipes or conduit fittings, bends, ‘T’ sections and junction boxes.
- ‘V’ grooves for centre drilling are provided in top and bottom extrusions.
- A 18mm x 2mm channel runs through the base extrusion for 3/ or 10mm bolt heads for non-spin when tightening or unbolting.
- Aluminium parts are mill finished accessories are available in grey, black or white.
- Moulded slide-fit end caps.
- Removable snap-lock plate CTCP-1 features:
- A range of interchangeable plug bases featuring the HPM 38 series up to 20 Amp and round pin earths are available for the CTCP-1
- Optional switch MEC or large power indicating neon. Also snap-fit.
- Contoured ext plate to suit existing extrusions CTRCC-P – CTRCC-AL
- Entertainment standard rigging diameter 48.4mm.