The Luxeos18 outdoor LED flood light is the mid-power fixture of the Luxeos range. Designed to deliver a stunning array of colour at source, it represents the culmination of 45 years experience delivering lighting solutions for creative, entertainment and architectural LED lighting projects.
As Pulsar’s most advanced lighting range yet, every consideration has been made to ensure a product which delivers in every element of the fixture, resulting in the best LED flood lights available in the industry today. The Luxeos18 outdoor LED flood light features quad core LED technology; a discreet, customisable, housing, with IP66 and IK09 ratings as standard; smooth installation infrastructure; and precision beam technology.
- Latest Quad core LED technology for perfectly mixed colour, combined internally at source using the latest advanced optics, eliminating colour striping and shadows common to multiple single colour sources
- Exceptional range of colour greater than the human eye can distinguish, with 18 clusters of controllable Red, Green, Royal Blue and White
- Holographic Beam Shaping allowing for anything from wide wash to pinpoint illumination
- Any-application flexibility – advanced outdoor LED flood light technology combining exceptional colour output and extensive customization options mean the Luxeos18 is well equipped to suit any application
- Completely silent operation due to convection cooling
- IP66 and IK09 rated suitable for use as both indoor and outdoor LED flood lighting
- Ultra-smooth dimming and 100% flicker-free light driven by Pulsar’s advanced electronics
- 100,000 hour design life for all of Pulsar’s LEDs and fixture components
- Easy installation infrastructure custom-designed for the Luxeos range, allowing safe, fast and easy install
|Dimensions||353 × 423 × 150 mm|