The DUS30CS is wall or ceiling mountable multifunction sensor that combines motion detection (PIR), infrared remote control reception (IR) and ambient light level detection (PE) into one device in applications such as offices, lecture theaters and homes. Manufactured with an IP54 rating, the DUS30CS is resistant to dust and splashing, making it suitable for use in both indoor and sheltered outdoor areas.
- Motion detection feature — Detects the presence or absence of motion and adjusts lights accordingly.
- Ambient light level regulation — In applications where it is necessary to maintain even lighting, the PE function reads ambient levels and adjusts artificial light accordingly.
- Infrared receive capability — Manually adjust light levels using a hand-held remote control, via the inbuilt IR receive sensor.
- Daylight harvesting mode — Delivers automatic energy savings.
- Multiple mounting options — The sensor has a 30 degree scan pattern with flexible angle adjustment and can be recessed or surface mounted on a wall or ceiling.
- IP54 rating — Dust- and splash-resistant housing allows installation in a variety of indoor and outdoor applications.
|Dimensions||153 × 98 × 90 mm|