The Helvar DIGIDIM 910 router provides a building block for commercial, architectural and Architainment lighting control. This allows for scaleable and flexible lighting control systems, and greatly simplify the jobs of installers, systems integrators and lighting designers.
The 910 DIGIDIM Router uses an Ethernet connection (10/100 Mb/s) as a network backbone to seamlessly combine DALI networks.
Basic functionality is available out of the box without any programming. Helvar’s Designer software allows for advanced configuration and functional programming of the router.
The system provides energy-saving features via presence detection and daylight harvesting. Further automation can be achieved through scheduled events.
A PC can be connected to the system for diagnostics and logging purposes if required, but there is no need for PC control in daily operation, as all data is stored within the system itself. The elimination of a central controller ensures that no single point of failure can cause a total system shutdown.
- Support for 128 DALI devices (64 DALI devices on each subnet).
- Built-in real-time clock.
- Can be networked together to form large scalable systems.
- Provides local as well as central control if required.
- Compatible with other Helvar routers (905/920).
- Integration with other building systems.
- Universal supply input.
|Dimensions||158 × 100 × 58 mm|