The Lightmoves Group is one of Australia’s leading audio and lighting specialists companies with hire, installation and sales divisions and is seeking a vibrant and passionate Lighting & Audio Project Sales Professional.
The applicants primary motivation will be a passion for developing and nurturing relationships with new and existing clients to deliver first class solutions, aligned with company policies.
The applicant will understand the competitive sales market in Melbourne and know how to approach their sales process in a structured way to meet realistic yet demanding sales budgets.
This dynamic role would ideally suit someone with a broad industry experience in the management/operation, design and quotation of entertainment/professional lighting and audio systems and equipment, in and to venues such as schools, houses of worship, hotels, corporate settings, theatres and the contracting market.
You will be encouraged to keep up to date with new technology through regular training and attendance at trade shows/supplier events.
- Create demand for the Lightmoves Group range of products and services into target markets.
- Identify and drive marketing opportunities to develop new prospects and convert them to customers.
- Respond to invitation to tender requests.
- Design, recommend and quote audio, lighting and lighting control
- Reply promptly and appropriately to incoming product, service and technical enquiries.
- Visit and build relationships with schools, organisations, venues, customers, architects, consultants and engineers.
- Meet or exceed annual sales budgets and profitability targets.
- A passion for and understanding of professional audio and entertainment lighting & control solutions.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- A Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience, preferably including experience in or with leading performing arts venue(s), production companies and/or contractors.
- A comprehensive understanding of the operational requirements of audio and entertainment lighting systems.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team and to demonstrate leadership.
- A ‘self-starter’ with the ability to work unsupervised and set goals/ plan your day.
- Strong computer skills in a PC environment.
- A current and valid driver license;
- Industry white card
- Lighting and audio system design and documentation.
- An ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Business to business sales experience.
- Corporate presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of sales process and skills.
- Established industry contacts and network.
- Prior experience in a sales role within and AV installation company.
- “Can do” attitude.
- Software skills including platforms such as CAD, Visio, Lighting and audio software.
The Successful candidate will be remunerated based on experience + Superannuation + Car + Laptop and phone. We offer room for advancement within the company and a predominantly 9 – 5 lifestyle, affording the incumbent the opportunity to maintain contacts within the entertainment industry.Apply now