The Lightmoves Group of Companies is a privately owned organisation and an industry leader in the field of Entertainment Lighting, Architectural Lighting & Control, specialising in a diverse range of quality Australian made and imported products. With hire, installation, manufacturing and sales divisions and 28 years experience in providing unique and technical solutions to the construction, arts and entertainment industries, Lightmoves boasts an enviable list of customers across the Private and Public sector.
Located at our Noble Park offices we are seeking a vibrant and passionate Theatre Technology / Lighting & Audio Project Sales Professional to join our Sales team.
The applicants primary motivation will be a passion for developing and nurturing relationships with new and existing clients to deliver first class solutions, aligned with company goals and policies.
The applicant will understand the competitive sales market in Melbourne and know how to approach their sales process in a structured way to meet a realistic sales budget.
This dynamic role would ideally suit someone with a broad industry experience in the management/operation, design and quotation of entertainment/professional lighting and audio systems and equipment, in and to venues such as schools, houses of worship, hotels, corporate settings, theatres and the contracting market.
You will be encouraged to keep up to date with new technology through regular training and attendance at trade shows/supplier events.
- Create demand for the Lightmoves Group range of products and services into target markets.
- Identify and drive marketing opportunities to develop new prospects and convert them to customers.
- Professionally respond to invitation to tender requests.
- Recommend, design and quote audio, lighting and control solutions.
- Reply promptly and appropriately to incoming product, service and technical enquiries.
- Visit and build relationships with schools, organisations, venues, architects, consultants and engineers.
- Meet or exceed annual sales budgets and profitability targets.
- A passion for and understanding of professional audio and entertainment lighting & control solutions.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- A Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience, preferably including experience in or with leading performing arts venue(s), production companies and/or contractors.
- A comprehensive understanding of the operational requirements of audio and entertainment lighting systems.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team and to demonstrate leadership.
- A ‘self-starter’ with the ability to work unsupervised and set goals and plan your day.
- Strong computer skills in a PC environment.
- A current and valid Victorian driver license.
- Industry white card.
- A current Australian work visa.
- Lighting and audio system design and documentation.
- An ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Business to business sales experience.
- Presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of sales process and skills.
- Established industry contacts and network.
The successful candidate will be remunerated based on experience + superannuation, car, laptop and phone.
We offer room for advancement within the company and a predominantly 9 – 5 lifestyle, affording the successful applicant the opportunity to maintain contacts within the entertainment industry.Apply now