Lightmoves Pty Ltd is a privately owned company that for 29 years has been an industry leader and innovator in the field of Lighting Control and Dimming, Theatrical Lighting Systems and LED specialty lighting.
We currently require a Technical and Creative Project Sales Specialist in the field of Decorative LED Lighting for our Melbourne office.
This position involves working with Engineers, Architects, Specifiers, Designers, Wholesalers and Electricians in the design process, to provide solutions utilising the company’s extensive range of LED products in the field of Building Beautification.
Previous projects delivered by the Lightmoves Team include Melbourne Convention Centre, AAMI Park Stadium, Melbourne GPO, Crown Casino, Lonsdale Gateway, National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne Town Hall, Chadstone Shopping Centre, and Patterson River Bridge just to name a few.
A successful applicant should have:
- A passion for Lighting.
- A vibrant disposition.
- An understanding of LED lighting solutions.
- A desire to provide innovative solutions.
- A solid understanding of the principles of electrical power & control.
- High level literacy, presentation and communications skills.
- A proven track record in selling & new business development would be advantageous.
- Computer skills, including competence in CAD, presentation & productivity applications.
- A strong work ethic and be highly enthusiastic and self motivated.
- Previous experience in Theatrical or Exhibition Lighting would be desirable.
- An understanding of DMX Control and distribution would be highly beneficial.
The attractive remuneration and benefits package for this position includes a generous base salary, uncapped commission structure, a fully maintained company vehicle, company supplied communication and IT technologies, and a supportive, equal opportunity work place.
Opportunities may arise for expansion into a National Role for the right applicant.
If this sounds like you please apply immediately.
Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted.Apply now