Lightmoves Pty Ltd is a privately owned company that for 31 years has been an industry leader and innovator in the field of Lighting Control, LED & Feature Lighting and Theatrical Lighting.
Previous projects delivered by the Lightmoves Team include Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, AAMI Park Stadium, Melbourne GPO, Crown Casino, Lonsdale Gateway, National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne Town Hall, Chadstone Shopping Centre, and Aurora Tower and MCG Sports Lighting just to name a few.
This role is suited to a motivated individual with an outgoing attitude. You will be the first point of contact with our clients when they are looking to book projects for commissioning or service and internally you will be supporting the sales and technical services teams to ensure we are meeting and exceeding client expectations including liaising with suppliers and our distribution network to meet project delivery time frames.
Your key responsibilities in this position will be
- Inbound customer service and sales enquiries and support
- Sales order entry and management
- Purchase order entry and management
- Logging and scheduling of commissioning jobs and service calls
- Scheduling work for commissioning engineers and service technicians
- Liaising with suppliers & distribution network to meet project delivery time frames
A successful applicant should have:
- Strong customer focus with excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail
- A sound working knowledge of MS Office products
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to work with technical information
- Experience in a similar role would be highly regarded
- This role would suit someone that has had some experience in the Construction or Service industry.
- Chance to be part of a dynamic and growing part of the business
- Generous salary package
- Immediate start
- Supportive and equal opportunity work place