Lightmoves is a privately owned company that for 27 years has been an industry leader and innovator in the field of Lighting Control and Dimming, Theatrical Lighting Systems and LED specialty lighting.
Based in Silverwater, we currently require a Technical Project Sales Representative in the field of Lighting Controls to join our NSW team.
This position involves working with Engineers, Specifiers, Designers, Wholesalers and Electricians in the design process, to provide end to end solutions utilising the company’s extensive range of Lighting Control products.
A successful applicant should have:
- – A passion for Lighting.
- – A good understanding of Lighting Control Technologies.
- – A desire to provide innovative, end to end solutions.
- – A solid understanding of the principles of electrical power & control.
- – High level literacy, presentation and communications skills to stakeholders at multiple levels.
- – A proven track record in selling & new business development within the Lighting Industry.
- – A proven record in the tender and specification process with a focus on closing profitable sales
- – Computer skills, including competence in reading CAD, ability to utilise presentation & productivity applications.
- – A strong work ethic and be highly enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- – Previous experience with Philips Dynalite control solutions or similar would be advantageous.
The attractive remuneration and benefits package for this position includes a generous base salary, uncapped commission structure, a fully maintained company vehicle or vehicle allowance, company supplied communication and IT technologies, and a supportive, equal opportunity, work place.Apply via LinkedIn